Detect. Decrypt. Deter.
Encryption Orchestration without Compromise
Nearly all Network Traffic is Encrypted.
And Encryption Standards are Getting Tougher.
While encryption is great for ensuring privacy and data protection, current security tools are “blind” to threats carried by encrypted connections. And that gives bad actors a method to infiltrate networks.
Today, with enterprise networking moving to the cloud, and workers moving to the home, a whole new set of challenges is forcing compromises between privacy and security.
The Word “Mira” Indicates Visibility.
Mira Encrypted Traffic Orchestration (ETO) enables enterprises to remove this “blind spot” by providing visibility into unencrypted traffic for the full range of security and analytic tools being used. The Mira solution addresses encryption challenges and removes bottlenecks today, and can scale with the architectures of tomorrow.
Mira provides safe and secure visibility into encrypted traffic allowing the tools used by enterprise security teams to function effectively
Mira ETO software enables the enterprise security stack to detect and mitigate threats while ensuring that privacy and compliance requirements can be met.
- Automatically detect all SSL/TLS and SSH traffic in the network, no matter what ports are being used
- Capable of decrypting SSL v3, TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3, as well as SSHv2
- Transparent to the higher-level protocols being carried on top of the encrypted layer providing decrypted flows to security tools for any existing or future protocols
Mira seamlessly integrates with existing security tools to protect your investments
- Policy control over which encrypted traffic is made visible allows compliance with industry requirements and enterprise policies on data privacy
- Policy control over which encryption mechanisms are allowed in the enterprise network to prevent weak or obsolete methods from being used
- Comprehensive logging enables the enterprise to analyse encrypted traffic within the network and derive actionable changes to operational policy
- Scaling from a sub 1G for branch offices and micro edge locations to nearly 100G allows for growth and supports the collapsing of data centers.
Enterprises need to balance security risks of not decrypting traffic with the privacy implications of doing so.
Mira ensures that balance is achieved.
Visit the Mira Team at One of these Upcoming Events
RSA CONFERENCE 2022
June 6-9, 2022
Moscone Center, San Francisco
Visit Mira at:
Moscone South Expo, Booth 3428
RSA Conference is where the cybersecurity world comes together. For four days, you’ll gain insights, join conversations and experience solutions that could make a huge impact on your organization and your career. With so much change happening in our industry, we’re here to help you stay ahead of it all.
RSA Conference itself is transforming, too. We’re excited to be back in San Francisco, but we’re just as excited to offer a digital option as well. However you experience RSAC 2022, you’ll come away with knowledge and insights that will spark ideas and help you make the game-changing decisions that will transform the way you protect the world from threats.
BLACK HAT USA 2022
August 6-11, 2022
Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas
Now in its 25th year, Black Hat USA is excited to present a unique hybrid event experience, offering the cybersecurity community a choice in how they wish to participate. Black Hat USA 2022 will open with four days of virtual trainings conducted in real-time online, with all instructors accessible throughout each class. The two-day main conference will be a hybrid event—offering both a virtual (online) event and a live, in-person event at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
More details about this event will follow as they become available.