Mira Security Careers
Mira Security is a wholly owned subsidiary of Netronome Systems and a developer of a full suite of software enabling Encrypted Traffic Orchestration across the enterprise using safe and secure decryption methods and generating actionable analytics about encryption use in the wider enterprise. Mira Security’s solution can scale to address yesterday’s bottlenecks, today’s encryption challenges, and tomorrow’s changing architectures.
It is the policy of Mira Security to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Current Career Opportunities
Software Development Engineer in Test – Verification and Automation
Centurion, South Africa, Full-time
Mira Security Software (Pty) Ltd is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and passionate Software Development Engineer in Test. The Engineer’s primary role will be designing and creating test automation for the company’s ETO software products.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Review engineering technical specifications and attend review meetings;
- Interact with product developers to discuss technical aspects of features;
- Design and author test cases for feature areas of a release;
- Design and build testing tools;
- Automation of unit, functional, and performance test cases;
- Automation integration and problem finding;
- Reporting of test results;
- Define and execute test procedures;
- Work with developers on reproducing and researching defects;
- Track and manage defects on a day-to-day basis;
- Setup and maintain lab test environments;
- Participate in all activities, accordingly, to ensure on-time deliverables are met including day-to-day planning and coordination with other engineers and developers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and capabilities:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer or electronic engineering or computer science;
- Excellent designing and programming skills;
- Programming experience in Python, Shell and C/C++;
- Working experience in Linux;
- Experience in Networking Protocols IP, TCP, UDP and, optionally, SSL/TLS;
- Experience in Robot Framework beneficial;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.